Have you made the decision to fulfill your career dreams? We would love to welcome you as a student at Black Girl Beauty School of Careers, but there are a few enrollment requirements that we must complete first. Let’s get started! We have tried to keep our application process as simple as possible! Please follow the steps below to move forward.
Have a question?
or TEXT 470-206-9227
UPCOMING SCHOOL START DATES:
New Class Starts The 1st Monday of Every Month. If Monday falls on a holiday, classes will start the following Tuesday
- November 6, 2023
- December 4, 2023
- January 8, 2024
- February 5, 2024
One objective of Black Girl Beauty School of Career’s mission is to find ways that make higher education more affordable for more students. With this in mind, BGBSOC is pleased to offer scholarships to all new incoming students. The scholarship applies towards the tuition of the current registered program.
SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE FOR ALL NEW STUDENTS
EASY PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE
$1000 DOWN – $100 PER WEEK FOR LICENSING PROGRAMS
$500 DOWN – $50 PER WEEK FOR CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS
$300 DOWN – $30 PER WEEK FOR PILOT PROGRAMS
Go Get What Belongs To You!
Start A New Career Today! YOU control the Salary…
Meet the Team
Requirements/Documents Needed For Cosmetology Programs:
- Students must be at least 16 years of age.
- To enroll in post-secondary certificate programs students must have a high school diploma/GED
- Secondary programs are for ages 10-17
- Students must have a high school diploma/GED/High School Transcript with completion of the 10th Grade.
- Students must provide a copy of Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and Driver’s License.
- Student’s Must Complete Interest Form
- Enrollment Fee of $150.00 Due at time of enrollment.
- Student’s Must Complete Application
- Student’s Must Pay Deposit
- 2 In-take Interviews
- Tuition Loans and/or Payment Plans Are Available Through Our 3rd Party Loan Agencies After Initial Deposit Is Submitted
- **For post secondary programs (online programs) individuals must have a high school diploma, high school transcripts of completion or a GED certificate before they can attend an adult program.