CLICK ON YOUR STATE TO LEARN MORE.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTORS PROGRAM:
Black Girl Beauty School of Careers GEORGIA (Traditional School) welcomes students who are strong, self-motivated and fast paced learners who desire to learn, grow, beautify and help others. The beauty business is a recession free industry that’s wide open, with unlimited opportunities!
The student will learn the skills and techniques needed to become an effective cosmetology instructor. The students in training will be made familiar with the laws and regulations in the field of cosmetology, barber, skin, nails and hair. They will learn how to effectively deliver the teaching materials in ways that the students can comprehend. Student learns how to develop curriculum, prepare lesson plan and how to present the lesson classroom management and discipline and demonstration and lectures.
MANY EXPERIENCED COSMETOLOGISTS ENJOY THE CHALLENGE, REWARDS AND BENEFITS OF TEACHING FUTURE PROFESSIONALS. BLACK GIRL BEAUTY SCHOOL OF CAREERS OFFER A DISTINGUISHED EDUCATOR PROGRAM FOR LICENSED COSMETOLOGISTS. BLACK GIRL BEAUTY SCHOOLS CAREER SPECIALIZED COSMETOLOGY EDUCATOR PROGRAM PROVIDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE AN EXCEPTIONAL BEAUTY SCHOOL EDUCATOR WHICH INCLUDE:
- Educational techniques using our exclusive curriculum
- Instructional techniques to help you guide a classroom
- Training to help you develop lesson plans and team-building methods with your students
At Black Girl Beauty School of Careers we strive to support students through every phase of their education, graduation, and career placement. We offer this course in the traditional setting on campus and the apprenticeship setting with (on-the-job training) under the direction of a licensed mentor.
THE PROFESSIONAL EDUCATOR
1. Study and Testing Skills
2. Learner Characteristics and Learning Principles
3. Methods of Teaching and Learning
4. Program Development and Lesson Planning
5. Educational Aids and Technology
6. Communicating Confidently
7. Effective Presentations
- CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT SUPERVISION
- 1. Challenges to Learning
- 2. Assessing Progress and Advising Students
- 3. Success Strategies for Students
- 4. The Student Salon
- 5. Learning is a Laughing Matter
- 6. Student Retention
- 7. Teams at Work
- 8. Employment Preparation and Business Fundamentals
- 9. Evaluating Professional Performance
Go Get What Belongs To You!
Start A New Career Today! YOU control the Salary…
*The objective of this program is to educate you to a degree of competence that will enable you to systematically and professionally perform the required skills of an Instructor in your required field of Study.
INSTRUCTORS PROGRAM LOCATION AND LEARNING PATHWAYS
FAQ'S - INSTRUCTOR
Can I get financial aid to attend Instructor school?
Black Girl Beauty School of Careers currently do not offer financial aid. However, we do have 3rd party loan agencies that offer student loans and no-interest payment plans.
What does a cosmetologist do?
Licensed Instructor Can teach at a beauty school in their field of expertise.
Some go on to teach beauty school and pass on their knowledge and skills to the next generation. The choices really are endless and new opportunities for professional cosmetologist instructor in many different career sectors.
Post Secondary Options and Continuing Education:
*Massage Therapist, Theatrical Make-up Artist, and specific coiffures
Requirements for enrolling in Black Girl Beauty School of Careers:
- Students must be at least 16 years of age.
- Students must have a high school diploma/GED/High School Transcript with completion of the 10th Grade.
- Students must provide a copy of Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, and Driver’s License.
- Student’s Must Complete Interest Form
- Enrollment Fee of $150.00 Due at time of enrollment.
- Student’s Must Complete Application
- Student’s Must Pay Deposit
- 2 In-take Interviews
- Tuition Loans and/or Payment Plans Are Available Through Our 3rd Party Loan Agencies After Initial Deposit Is Submitted
**All incoming students must attend an orientation which will be held on the 1st day of class. During orientation the student will learn about responsibilities and standards, the format of the program, the progression of the program, and how performance will be measured.